Sunday, October 28, 2012

About The Crazy Cat Lady

I am a crazy cat lady. I'm proud of it. Nearly all of my feline friends are rescues, either from the shelter or strays that decided to move in with me.

All of them  have unique personalities and all of them are family.

Each day I plan to share a kitty picture and maybe a story about one of my little feline friends.

Today

Lady Sugarplum Buttonhead



Lady Sugarplum is one of the cats that I adopted from The Animal Rescue League. My good friend Tina fostered her. 

She may look like a mild mannered kitty, but she is anything but. She's a Crankasaurus. If you think Grumpy Cat is grumpy, you haven't met Plum. She is however, photogenic, and you can't help but love her, even though she's the most curmudgeonly cat I've ever known.


No comments:

Post a Comment