Sunday, January 13, 2013

Creamsicle

This is a sad story.

Creamsicle was an outside kitty that came to stay on our porch. When he came, he brought Dewey and Gizmo with him.

Gizmo decided she wanted to live with us, and we really couldn't take anymore kitties in. So Dewey and Creamsicle stayed outside. They were great friends, always together in a box on the porch.

He was feral, but slowly coming to trust us. I was able to pet him a few times and he would come to the door to let us know he was there and ready to be fed.

Just when he was really starting to love us, Creamsicle was hit by a car. My sister found him in a box and we buried him with our other kitty friends.

It broke my heart. That's when I took Dewey in. I knew she wouldn't come back once her friend was gone.

I've been missing him quite a bit lately. He really was a beautiful boy.




No comments:

Post a Comment