Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Miss Itchy Says There's Nothing Better Than A Nap

Hi all!

I'm Miss Itchy. The Cat Lady tells me that I got my name from another kitty that looked a lot like me.

I used to be an outside cat, but when I had my last litter of kittens, I decided that I was done with that BS. I wanted four walls and a nice comfy place to sleep.

The Cat Lady is a sucker, so when I was about to go into labor, I walked in her door and I didn't leave.

Life has been good ever since.

There are a lot of other kitties here, but we all get along. The food is good, and there are many laps and blankets to sleep on.

I like to sleep on top of "The Man's" chair, it is one of my favorite spots, except when someone is in it, then I prefer to be on their lap.

My other favorite spot is on top of the tv.

There are so many good places to sleep here, so if you don't mind. I think I need a nap.

No comments:

Post a Comment